Monday, September 3, 2012

"A Day With Venus"

Taking my shoes off I gather a couple pink flowers for the Venuvian ritual and get out the passion flower I found the previous day with Thor along with the Kava-kava. Entering the river I contemplate the essence of Venus herself in relation to the beautiful aspects of my queen, as well as what is femininity, fertility, water, love, and everything else that makes a woman who she is. Taking my time with my walking stick I finally reach the ceremonial waters.

The spot just so happens to be right under a rock that says, "I love you" and displays a drawing of a smiling face. Gathering my materials I enter into the house of Venus at sunset roundabout 8'o clock. I begin by tossing the pink flowers I gathered at the beginning of my walk and toss them into the southern current toward the sunset (CARDINAL POINT FOR WATER, IRONICALLY) and light passion flower leaves and consecrate the pentacle. Lighting a candle and placing it upon the pentacle I again contemplate her beauty and imagine a green sphere around me with the astrological symbol guarding each direction I say,"I love you" unto the East, unto the South, unto the West, and unto the North.

"A Day With Venus"
"A Day With Venus"

I then place the pure white flame, signifying and representing the purity that is femininity, upon a leaf that is beneath the pentacle that is beneath the Kava-kava (plant associated with venuvian vibrational correspondence) and send it to my queen beyond the horizon. The river gladly accepts and I travel alone in the dark along the light path with my walking stick away from my queen with a song tied to my heart and a goddess leading my every which way.

No comments:

Post a Comment