Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Day With Thor

On my way back to the dream house a peculiar man passes me by with long golden hair and he is driving a typical blue vintage and ever so classic car. I think to myself, "Could it be?!" Stopping on the side of the road to gather some pine a man passes me by with a small cigar and he seems afraid. Looking to the sky I notice my friend the hawk, and I salute him with an open heart and continue on my way.
Every which way I turn my head blue is within every glance; and to be more definitive: a blue truck, a blue sky, a blue chair, a blue tractor, a blue ladder, a blue cup, and yes, even blue underwear! Iron and Wine is playing in the background. The song "Gray Stables" which just happens to be track four is playingand and the weather is cool. Arriving at the dream home seems so distant from this moment. Thor wants me to get wine, and on the way he shows me a field. At the liquor store I leave the car running and overhear someone say, "He's channeling Thor!" Inside I ask the employee ,"What's your cheapest wine?" He shows me a few bottles priced at around five dollars, but Thor picks me out a bottle for four! The blackberry wine is set at ten percent by volume, but his wine is at thirteen percent! As I'm paying I notice the clerk didn't give me any change! I ask him, "Where is my change?!" He sais, "It's $4.03! You only gave me $4!" I smile from not only the cheap price, but also the three cents covered by the generous clerk, say thankyou, and continue to the "dream house." On the way he drives, and were doing about 65 in a 40! I tell him I trust him, and he opens the wine! Drinking, driving, and now speeding with the god of lightning; what could be better? At the house I do four repetitions of twenty with a sixty pound dumbell starting with one on my right, two after one of my left, three right, three left, and completing with four on my right and four to my left. After three more repetitions I go into the house and find my friend standing in the hallway to greet me. He is standing there with an injured, bandaged, and bloody toe standing on crutches and sais," I called you you asshole!" Smiling I inquire of his injury. We sit and talk and I get two blue cups and share the wine with him.
The house is messy and I notice a brown paper bag on the floor with holes cut out of it, liqour bottles: the place looks like a nightmare. On the porch we are talking and my head, rather my sight, keeps being directed to the number four on the mailbox. A rainbow appers in a distant field, and my buddy and I continue to share the wine and he gives me a ciggarette. Good sign. Prior to being on the front porch he tells me about a friend of ours. Apparrently he climbed the nearby tree and trimmed it's limbs. It just so happens to be an oak (Thors tree)! I grab some fallen leaves and say to him, "toilet-paper" and smile as I put it in my pocket. We shake hands and I head toward the rainbow. What is under it's colorful arch is a fantastic dream. I gather my bag, blue mat, and stick and walk toward it. On my left I notice a baby calf and right before I hop the gate I notice a blue piece of tape. In the distance I can hear a dirt-bike, or a four-wheeler one, and am instruced to run through the field. Arriving at the ceremonial grounds, I notice I've forgotten particular herbs, and so I run back to the car and grab them. Thor is testing my strength He guides me toward the sunset through the field and I come to a dock built on the pond. On the dock he tells me to meditate on love. There is a blue row boat and a chair with a rainbow on it. Feeling overwhelmed, excited, and a bit dreamy Thor talks about water as I'm looking into the sunset. He asks me to throw the change I have into the water as a token and sign of good faith; and for love. I do so without any hesitance. I tell him about the impact love has on the water at the sub-atomic level, and the impact water has on our world. Also, I relate it to femininity, fertility, fragility, and everything that is beautiful and magnificent in relation to my queen. He is amazed and enjoys every moment. Throwing my knife down I mark the spot. Running back to the ceremonial grounds he tells me to stop and look at the sunset. At this point I am without my shirt, at least partially, and continue. Now, preparing for the ceremony there are only three candles. He tells me the fourth resides in my heart. The ceremony begins with lighting the candles, and is followed by the burning of sage, pine, and then oak.
Lighting each oak leaf one by one for a total of four, followed with pine, and sage I light the Eastern candle, then the North, and finally the South. Before all of this happens I go around the circle four times with Sumac. Next, I partake of wine and water and with the annointed pentacle in hand I apply fire to one of four. Thor tells me this represents the fourth candle that represents the flame that resides in my heart. Lastly, the herb is smoked and gratitude is given and my journey continues. Cleaning the ceremonial grounds I notice my knife is missing. I look everywhere for it and I think to myself it must have fallen on the way back running. Continuing I am told to go through a gate between two trees; at least, channel a higher intelligence, or planetary influence via vibrational correspondces. Continuing to the dock I imagine what it would be like with her by my side, and along the way I pick a passion flower for the venuvian ceremony Friday. At the dock I find it right where I left it and head for the unknown and into the dark. Along the way I pass an outhouse with a moon carved in it's facing.
Marching forward I cross a fallen oak tree (Thor's tree) and come to a fence, all the while receiving higher guidance. On the way back, realizing that the way out was in fact NOT past the outhouse and over the fallen oak tree, but it was actually back pastways the dock, over the bridge, and through the field (Thor's test...), I do a ceremony unto Kronos in the hour of Saturn at the fence by lighting a few mullein leaves on fire I pick from a nearby plant. At the car while packing my things it hits me: the overwhelming and thought provoking realization that I am a magician! The energy of Jupiter is stil with me, but not as strong and I make my way home. I fall asleep unto a "peaceful dream" which you can find in a later post.
A Day With Thor A Day With Thor 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment